Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. All fees, co-pays, etc. are due on the date services are rendered before your session begins. If you choose to use insurance, I will file a claim as a courtesy to you. Please be aware that you, not the insurance company, are ultimately responsible for payment of all charges.
Your appointment time is reserved for you. If you arrive at your session late, the session will end at the regular scheduled time and you will be charged for the full session. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you must provide notice at least one full business day in advance; otherwise you will be charged the full fee for the missed session/late cancellation.
* Please note: Insurance companies do not cover Missed Session/Late Cancellation Fees.
Request a therapy appointment online here.